Logo Design Contest for AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
India has faced the COVID-19 situation with fortitude and a spirit of self-reliance, that is evident in the fact that from zero production of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) before March 2020, India today has created a capacity of producing 2 lakh PPE kits daily, which is also growing steadily. Additionally, India has demonstrated how it rises up to challenges and uncovers opportunities therein, as manifested in the re-purposing of various automobile sector industries to collaborate in the making of life-saving ventilators.
Hon’ble Prime Minister shared his vision of AatmaNirbhar Bharat during his address to the Nation on 12th May 2020 wherein he urged the Citizens to use these trying times to become AatmaNirbhar (self-reliant). This has been very well received to enable the resurgence of the Indian economy.
Government of India is looking to have a distinct identity for AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan by developing a logo for AatmaNirbhar Bharat based on creative and innovative inputs from the citizens of the country through the AatmaNirbhar Bharat Logo design Contest on MyGov.in.
For more information see the official website of MY Gov: https://www.mygov.in/
Logo Design Contest for AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
इस समय भारत को COVID-19 की स्थिति का सामना करना पड़ा है, लेकिन इसमें भी आत्मविश्वास और आत्मनिर्भरता की भावना दिखाई देती है, जो इस बात से स्पष्ट है कि मार्च 2020 से पहले व्यक्तिगत सुरक्षा उपकरण (PPE) के शून्य उत्पादन से, भारत ने आज 2 लाख PPE किट रोजाना उत्पादन की क्षमता बना ली है , जो लगातार बढ़ रही है। इसके अतिरिक्त, भारत ने यह प्रदर्शित किया है कि वह किस तरह चुनौतियों का सामना करता है और अवसरों को रोजगार में बदल देता है, जैसा कि विभिन्न ऑटोमोबाइल सेक्टर उद्योगों ने पुन: प्रयोजन में जीवन रक्षक वेंटिलेटर बनाने में सहयोग के लिए आगे आते है।
माननीय प्रधान मंत्री ने 12 मई 2020 को राष्ट्र के नाम अपने संबोधन के दौरान AatmaNirbhar Bharat की अपनी दृष्टि को साझा किया, जिसमें उन्होंने नागरिकों से आग्रह किया कि वे इस समय का उपयोग AatmaNirbhar (आत्मनिर्भर) बनने के लिए करें। यह अवसर भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था के पुनरुत्थान को बहुत अच्छी तरह से सक्षम करने के लिए प्राप्त हुआ है
भारत सरकार MyGov.in पर Logo Design Contest for AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan के माध्यम से देश के नागरिकों द्वारा रचनात्मक और अभिनव जानकारी के आधार पर AatmaNirbhar Bharat के लिए लोगो विकसित करके AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan के लिए एक अलग पहचान बनाना चाहती है।
अधिक जानकारी के लिए MY Gov की आधिकारिक वेबसइट देखें: – https://www.mygov.in/
1. Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how
best it encapsulates its essence.
2. All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries
submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
3. The contest is open for Indian citizen only.
4. Each participant can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
5. The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian
Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The logo
should not have been previously published in any print and digital media and must not
contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
6. In case of any copy right issues, the participant/applicant will be solely responsible to
settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end. MyGovwill not be responsible.
7. Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright
would be disqualified from the contest.
8. All entries are governed by the provisions of Emblems and Names (Prevention of
improper use) Act, 1950 and any violation of the said Act will result in disqualification.
9. The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for
further communication. This includes details such as name, latest photo, country
declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number etc. Entries with
incomplete profiles would not be considered.
10. The responsibility to comply with the Submission of entries, Competition Technical
Criteria and Selection Process fully lies with the participant(s) and MyGov shall not be
answerable to any dispute raised by a third party.
11. All entries will be property of Government of India and may use entries as and when
12. Government of India or MyGov takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
13. The winner will be declared through email or by way of announcing his / her name on the
MyGov blog page. Once a winner is declared, he/she will need to revert through email
within 3 working days or else another winner will be chosen.
14. The winning Logo would be the intellectual property of Government of India and the
winner shall not exercise any right over it. Government of India will have unfettered right
to modify the prize -winning logo / entry or add/delete any info/design feature in any
form to it. The winner will not exercise any right over his/her Logo and shall not use it in
15. The winning Logo is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and
display purposes, information, education and communication materials and also for any
other use as may be deemed appropriate.
16. The Logo should be usable on the website / mobile app / social media such as Twitter /
Facebook / Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings / Standees, Brochures,
Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
17. There will be no notification to participants of rejected entries.
18. Government of India reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest
and/ or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any
changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or the
cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be
the responsibility of the participant to keep himself/herself informed of any changes in the
Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
19. In case of any issue/ clarification etc., only the English version shall be followed.
1. Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
2. Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CYMK
and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either
portrait or landscape.
3. The Logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter /Facebook and
on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels
4. The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall
be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD). Participants should
ensure that original designs are submitted.
5. All fonts should be converted to outlines.
6. File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
7. File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
8. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self- extracting formats.
9. The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
1. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a
Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist the entries
and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition,
technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they
communicate the theme of AatmaNirbhar Bharat
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants
and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the
4. There will be only one winner of competition.
5. Winner shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
6. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject
to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne
by the parties themselves.
7. Government of India if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the
competition at any stage.
8. Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary
bank details will be taken after declaration of winner of the contest.