On the occasion of International Tiger Day
Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is going to organize an online art competition on the occasion of International Tiger Day with the goal to promote a global system for the protection of Natural Habitat and raise awareness for tiger conservation issue did a painting competition.
Theme: ‘Protect tigers and their habitat’
For more information see the official website of MY Gov: https://www.mygov.in/
पर्यावरण, वन और जलवायु परिवर्तन विभाग ने, बाघों के संरक्षण के लिए एक वैश्विक प्रणाली को बढ़ावा देने और बाघ संरक्षण के मुद्दे पर जागरूकता बढ़ाने के लिए बाघ दिवस के अवसर पर एक ऑनलाइन कला (पेंटिंग) प्रतियोगिता का आयोजन किया है।
पेंटिंग डिज़ाइन प्रतियोगिता का विषय ”बाघों और उनके आवासों की रक्षा करें” है।
अधिक जानकारी के लिए MY Gov की आधिकारिक वेबसइट देखें: – https://www.mygov.in/
1. There is no entry fee to participate in the contest which is open to Indian citizens only.
2. Theme of the Painting Competition is ‘Protect tigers and their habitat,’
3. Multiple entries by the same participant/applicant would not be considered.
4. The Painting must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. The Painting must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian
Copyright Act, 1957. The applicant/participant shall not use any material (Photograph,
icon, symbol, image etc.) which is copyright protected. Plagiarism would not be allowed.
6. Anyone found infringing on other’s copyright would be disqualified from the
7. The painting has to be submitted online in JPEG, PDF format.
8. DEFCC will inform only the winners about the selection of their Painting.
9. The result of the competition will be uploaded on the Notice Board of the website of the
department, i.e., http://forest.bih.nic.in/ as well as MyGov portal.
1. The Painting must be in A2 size (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 inches) on any type of Art
paper of the choice of the participants.
2. The participants will be at liberty to use any type of safe color material like acrylic,
pastel, water etc. or a clever mix of all in the painting.
3. The Painting should be usable on the website/mobile app/ social media such as
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial, Hoardings/Standees,
Brochures, Leaflets, Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
4. Slogans on the paintings, if any, may be only either in Hindi or English only.
1. All the entries fulfilling the terms and conditions would be assessed for award by a
Selection Committee constituted by DEFCC.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition,
technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they
communicate the theme.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the
participating contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant/applicant
for any or their decisions.
• A Certificate for appreciation from the Department of Environment Forest and Climate Change Govt. of Bihar
• A memento from the DEFCC.
• Department will promote the painting and artist through its Social media handle (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
10th August 2020
15th August 2020
From 16th August to 20th August 2020